Header Ads

Read Patrick Obahiagbon's birthday message to himself

– Patrick Obahiagbon is a year older today
– The former lawmaker took to social media to wish himself a happy birthday
Today, April 12, is the birthday of Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon, a former legislator and chief of staff to the Edo state governor, Adams Oshiomhole.
In his usual grammatical manner, Obahiagbon took to his Facebook page to wish himself a happy birthday in not so simple ways.

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon
The former legislator thanked God for making him a year older.
He wrote: “I thank the inscrutable great Geometrician of the universe for allowing of the sun to announce a new day and thus making me a year older this natal day. Who be me and who I be if not for Baba,the great Architect of the universe? Baba,me your forever small “pickin”,stretch out my two hands to the East, from whence commeth the greater light and I say Gloria In Excelsis Deo and I say Deo Gratias and I say Deo Confidimus and I say Deo Optimo Maximo and I say Deus Caritas Est and I say Deus Lux Mea Est and I say Deus Spes Nostra…..Service, Humility, Love and Compassion shall be mine all my life Deo Volente.”
I thank the inscrutable great Geometrician of the universe for allowing of the sun to announce a new day and thus making…
Some his followers followed in his footstep and dropped more incomprehensible messages.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.